Required for September 2019 Full time
Pay Band – negotiable subject to experience and quality of teaching
The Governors of this popular and oversubscribed school are seeking to appoint a committed and highly motivated KS2 teacher.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Well motivated and enthusiastic children
- Supportive parents and governors
- A friendly and dedicated staff team
- Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally
The successful candidate will:
- Be consistently judged at least ‘good’ in their teaching
- Have experience teaching in KS2
- Have high expectations for learning and behaviour
- Be able to inspire and motivate children to achieve their personal best
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills – being able to work well as part of a team
- Be strongly supportive of our Catholic ethos School visits are highly recommended.
Closing date: 10am on Friday 17th May 2019.
Interviews: Thursday 23rd May 2019
Our school is committed to the principles of equality of opportunity and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures
For further information please contact Mrs. Alison Jackson on 020 8953 3753 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application packs are available on our school website in “About St Teresa’s”, “Vacancies” www.stteresas.herts.sch.uk
Copies of all our Forms