Required for September 2019 - Full time
Pay Band – negotiable subject to experience and quality of teaching
The Governors of this popular and oversubscribed school are seeking to appoint a committed and highly motivated Y6 teacher.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Well motivated and enthusiastic children
- Supportive parents and governors
- A friendly and dedicated staff team
- Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally
The successful candidate will:
- Be consistently judged at least ‘good’ in their teaching
- Have experience teaching in KS2
- Have high expectations for learning and behaviour
- Be able to inspire and motivate children to achieve their personal best
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills – being able to work well as part of a team
- Be strongly supportive of our Catholic ethos
For further information please contact Mrs. Alison Jackson on 020 8953 3753 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application packs are available on our school website in “About St Teresa’s”, “Vacancies” www.stteresas.herts.sch.uk.
School visits are highly recommended.
Our school is committed to the principles of equality of opportunity and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures
Closing date: 10am on Monday 28th January 2019. Interviews: Monday 4th February 2019
Copies of all our Forms