School Business Manager required as soon as possible - Closing Date 10am Thursday 30th November
St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School
Brook Road, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 5HL
School Business Manager
Required for immediate start 37.5 hours/week term time only + 2 weeks
Pay – £31,601- £35,444 subject to experience
St Teresa’s Catholic Primary school is a one form entry school rated “Good” by Ofsted in June 2016. The Governors and Headteacher wish to appoint an experienced, proactive and highly motivated School Business Manager to be the leading professional in all non-teaching and learning matters. The successful candidate will work closely with and report directly to the Headteacher.
We can offer you:
· A exciting and rewarding work environment with a happy team of dedicated staff
· A strong team of experienced, capable staff who are hardworking
· A supportive Governing Body, committed to the development of all member of staff
· A well resourced and effective system
· Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally
The successful candidate will be:
· Financially astute and well organised, with excellent budgetary and ICT skills and a strong financial background
· Resourceful and resilient; able to work under pressure to think creatively, problem-solve and meet deadlines in a fast pace multifunctional environment
· Enthusiastic and highly motivated, a key team player with excellent communications skills
· Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to lead and motivate a team of staff
· Able to manage and lead change, working unsupervised and using initiative
We invite candidates from a range of professional backgrounds with strong financial/accounting skills who can demonstrate the ability to operate strategically, communicate effectively and who will share our passion for Catholic education. Applicants with a School Business Management qualification or a willingness to attain this would be particularly welcome.
We strongly recommend a visit to our school to meet the staff and children. Please contact the school office and ask for Mrs Alison Jackson to arrange a visit.
Closing date: 10am on Thursday 30th November 2017.
Short listing: will take place on Friday 1st December 2017 and all successful applicants will be notified that day
Interviews: will be held on Thursday 7th December 2017
St Teresa’s Catholic Primary school is committed to the principles of equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. It expects all staff to share this commitment and the successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check and proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please complete the forms below and return to the school office : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copies of all our Forms