Y3 Teacher to cover maternity leave
Required for 16th April 2018 - Full time - One year contract - Closing date: 10am on Friday 26th January 2018.
Pay Band – negotiable subject to experience and quality of teaching
The Governors of this popular and oversubscribed school are seeking to appoint a committed and highly motivated Y3 teacher.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Well motivated and enthusiastic children
- Supportive parents and governors
- A friendly and dedicated staff
- Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally
The successful candidate will:
- Be consistently judged at least ‘good’ in their teaching
- Have experience teaching across KS2.
- Have high expectations for learning and behaviour
- Be able to inspire and motivate children to achieve their personal best
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills – being able to work well as part of a team
- Be strongly supportive of our Catholic ethos
We highly recommend applicants visit our school. Our school is committed to the principles of equality of opportunity and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures
Interviews: Thursday 8th February 2018
Copies of all our Forms