St Teresas’s Catholic Primary School has an exciting opportunity for a Class Teacher to join our team from September 2023. Applications are welcome from both ECTs and experienced teachers looking to take next steps in their careers in a school that is passionate about growing leaders.
You will join our friendly, dedicated and hardworking staff team. The successful candidate will be confident, creative and caring, will share our high expectations and be able to engage and motivate our pupils to ensure progress for all.
Our ethos is a nurturing one and we put the mental health and wellbeing of our children, parent / carers and staff at the centre of this. We know that this approach leads to well rounded, happy children, families and staff who strive to achieve their best in all aspects of school life.
We can offer you:
- An innovative approach to learning with an emphasis on enjoyment and creativity
- An amazing sense of community across parents / carers, volunteers and all stakeholders
- A strong commitment to CPD with quality mentoring and development support
- Scope to innovate and opportunities to take initiative
- Opportunities to work collaboratively through close links with other schools
- A large outdoor space with a forest school.
- A leadership team that put children at the heart of all we do
- A dedicated and very supportive Governing Board
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is passionate about inspiring young children in their learning
- Has a fun, positive approach to life
- Has high expectations of all children
- Is enthusiastic, energetic and hardworking
- Is well-organised
- Is keen to learn and develop
- Is a good team player
You are very welcome to come and visit our school. Please email our school business manager, Katrina Bradley Katrina.Bradley@stteresas.herts.sch.uk, to book a visit tour/chat with our Head.
The closing date for applications is 17th March 2023. Applications must be made using the forms attached and either uploaded via TeachinHerts or emailed to the school at Katrina.Bradley@stteresas.herts.sch.uk
The Governing Board is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all children in its care and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All our appointments are subject to safer recruitment practice and to satisfactory DBS certification, health checks and references.