Pupil Learning Homepage
Welcome to our pupil learning and curriculum pages. On this page, you will find links to Class Pages and Curriculum Subject Pages.
Our Curriculum at St Teresa's
At St Teresa’s, we want a curriculum that is exciting and inspiring. We need it to help our pupils develop their knowledge and skills in all subject areas whilst making connections between the subjects and remembering what they have learnt through, linked learning. We are passionate about Catholic Social teaching being at the core of our curriculum and we feel that centring our curriculum around four World Issues will support us significantly in achieving those links. At St Teresa’s, we want our curriculum to be meaningful as we recognise that a curriculum for human flourishing has a focus on the importance of human creativity and achievement and how this leads to the development of responsible educated citizens who go out into the world and make a positive difference.
Click on a class to see what the class have been up to at school and resources to support children at home.
Curriculum Subject Pages
Click on a curriculum subject to find out more about the subject at St Teresa's and resources to help at home.
Useful Home learning links for Parents / Carers
- Little Wandle Phonics resources for Parents / Carers: For parents | Letters and Sounds (littlewandlelettersandsounds.org.uk)
- BBC Bitesize : https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize
- TWINKL: To get this FREE resources go to https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resources/parents
- The Oak National Academy: https://www.thenational.academy/
Hertfordshire library service: https://fe.bolindadigital.com/wldcs_bol_fo/b2i/mainPage.html?b2bSite=5970
- DK Find Out: https://www.dkfindout.com/uk/?fbclid=IwAR2wJdpSJSeITf4do6aPhff8A3tAktnmpaxqZbkgudD49l71ep8-sjXmrac
- The Imagination Tree: https://theimaginationtree.com