Please note that from September 2020 we will only be offering a choice of two options - full menu shown below.
Monday to Thursday Red meal - Meat option (see menu below) OR Green meal - Jacket potato with cheese or beans
Friday Red meal - Fish OR Green meal cheese and tomato pizza
We are asking that reception children chose in advance their meals and return the form below to class on arrival on the 7th September
Please go through the menu carefully with your child, children are allowed to opt in/out of school dinners on a daily basis. If your child does not want a school provided dinner then they can bring in a healthy home packed lunch on those days.
A school meal costs £2.55 per day.
Since September 2014 school meals are free for children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2.
Friday's meal will always have a fish option as the Bishops of England and Wales have asked all Catholics to observe Friday penance. The children are also always offered a vegetarian option.
Applying for Free School Meals in Hertfordshire
For Year 3 – Year 6 children
Your child may qualify for a free meal if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, (providing you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
For more information or assistance with your application
Call their customer service centre on 0300 123 4048 (8am-8pm Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm Saturday).